Sunday, August 11, 2013

There Is No Junior Holy Spirit.

I took Colby and Lindsey out treasure hunting at Howard Amon Park in Richland. These two young people were ready for a Holy Spirit adventure.  We prayed for a total of 6 people and had an awesome time. The most dramatic encounter we had was with a couple playing with their kids next to the river. We had a clue of red hair on our treasure map and the mom had long, red hair.

Red Hair Clue

We walked down to them and I approached the husband, explained what we were doing, and asked if they needed healing prayer or prayer for any of the other clues on our maps. He said his wife suffered from back pain. I showed him a video on my phone of a guy’s back getting healed at Walmart.

Then he called his wife over and I showed her the same video. She agreed to let us pray for her back. We also had clues of “short leg” and “blue eyes”. She also had one leg shorter than the other, and she had blue eyes.

I had her sit down on the grassy edge and I checked the length of her legs. The right leg was about ¾” shorter than the left. I commanded the leg to grow and for the back pain to leave. The leg came right out until it was even with the left. What the heck. I had the right leg grow some more and it came out another ¼” until it was longer than the left. Then I had the right leg go back until both legs were even and I had her check her back and she said she couldn’t feel the pain.

clip_image004

I made sure her husband and my other treasure hunters watched the whole encounter. Colby even snapped a picture with his cell phone. I then told the husband, “You have just saw a miracle with your own eyes.” I told them both about Jesus and planted seeds of the gospel.

They then asked for prayer to have more kids. They had children but after 10 years of trying they couldn’t have any more. We prayed they would have so many kids they would have to say to God, “Enough, that’s enough.”

My two young treasure hunters got to release the kingdom of God and His love on God’s treasure, people, and had a really fun time doing it. There is no junior Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment