Friday, August 9, 2013

Hamburger Meat Healing

I hadn’t seen my brother and his family for two years. They were stopping by from Montana on their way to Oregon. A BBQ was in order but I had no hamburger meat. It was off to the Kennewick Walmart for BBQ supplies.

At the entrance two young men were manning a fundraising booth for a local Christian charity. I stopped to drop some cash into the collection bucket and to encourage them.

I had a nudge from Holy Spirit. “Do either of you have pain right now? I think it’s back pain”, I asked. One of the two had about level 6 back pain. His back so messed up he could not even sleep in a bed, but had to sleep on the floor to manage the pain.

One quick command, “Back pain, be healed in Jesus name!”, and he was good. It only took about 15 seconds.

 

Healed while I was going to buy some hamburger meat.

Followers of Christ should always be ready to release the kingdom of God wherever we go, even shopping for BBQ supplies at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment