Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Milk Miracle

I left the wedding reception of Ashley and Matt, being held at Columbia Foursquare Church, and stopped off at Walmart on my way home. I needed to pick up a gallon of milk.

There they were again: Volunteers from Victory Outreach Church doing another fund raiser. I again stopped over to donate some money for their cause. I still had a treasure map in my pocket from Friday’s treasure hunt at Howard Amon Park. One of the young men at the fund raiser had a black/white hat (one of my clues). It turned out he had a pretty bad headache coming on so I offered to pray for him. He took off his hat and I touch his head and said, “Headache, go!” As fast as I could say the words the pain was gone! Oh Yeah!

 

I kind of messed up the video, but this is what I got.

By the time I was finished I had prayed for 3 different guys and got to talk with the guy that I had prayed for the Saturday before. His back is still healed and he can now sleep on a bed. Thank you Papa God.

The leader of this group asked me to pray for a friend that was suffering from seizures. Instead, I had him put out his hands, and I prayed over his hands. I laid my hands on his hands and told him to go to his friend, lay hands on his sick friend and command the seizures to leave, in the name of Jesus. I tried to encourage him, that as a believer, he could lay hands on his sick friend for healing. Then I went to buy some milk.

I had my milk in my cart and the leader of the group found me inside Walmart and wanted to talk about what I had said. He said that he had told his group almost the exact words that I had used. He had told them about the power of God being released through the laying on of hands. He thought that had to be more than a coincidence and must be Holy Spirit talking through me.

He also shared that when I had laid my hands on his hands, he felt something like power (tingling) go into his hand and travel up his arm.

WOW! Who would have guessed that buying a gallon of milk would turn into another God encounter?  We just have to be available for Holy Spirit to use at any time and He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment