Saturday, January 7, 2012

When Pigs Fly – Leavenworth Part 1

A weekend get away to the resort town of Leavenworth, WA, should be fun. Two couples, Roger and Teri, and Julie and I decided to go on a weekend to just shop, hang out, eat out every meal, and just have a couple of days of R&R. Saturday was just plain fun and we decided to add some “treasure hunting” to our Sunday shopping J Roger wrote up the whole weekend so I will just include some of his account so I won’t have to type so much. Below is his account of the “Flying Pig” clue.

“What a day in Leavenworth! Teri and I were there with Dave and Julie. Teri and I prayed and did treasure maps this morning. Teri had some pretty unusual clues; flying pigs, and orange tree. About 10:30 we went into downtown and resumed shopping from Sat. Teri went into a little mall like place and there was a store in the very back (Exuberance). I went to the back to see where` she was and she was talking to the store owner “Carl”. She had found the flying pig (!!) and was telling Carl about treasure hunting. Carl told her he was “spiritual” but didn’t believe in Jesus. So Teri was sharing about Jesus. As, first me, then David and Julie, came in we found there were more clues. Teri had “large orange tree” and over the door was a big print with a large orange tree! David had clues about a daughter and Teri and I both had lower back. We prayed for his back and the pain went from 5 to nothing. We got to share Jesus and he was (so were we, flying pig?) pretty well blown away.”When pigs fly
Here is part of Roger’s account of a ladies knees getting healed. We didn’t even have to pray for her. We just gave her some papers we had already prayed over. God can do more than we can ask or think!

“One of the things we prayed for before we started was the treasure coming to us. Where we were standing in this shop was pretty close quarters. As the guy in the black was exiting on our left side the next treasure was arriving on our right side. I also had on my map someone wearing all blue with light blue on top and someone whose name started with a J. She (Judy) walked up in front of Dave and I and I told her she was on my treasure map. I showed her my map and she was pretty blown away but said it was her knees that were giving her the most problem. David reaches into his pocket and whips out a knee picture and I reached in my wallet and whip out a “left knee and right knee” paper and we both told her to lay them on her knees. She did and said “my knees are getting warm!” “This is something else?!” The pain left and she had an amazed look on her face.”

These were just two of a string of amazing encounters. We prayed for a bunch of people and four of those reported to us that their pain/injury was healed immediately after prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment