Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dec 6, 2009 Treasure Hunt Testimony

David, thank you for taking me treasure hunting last Sunday (December 6). It was totally awe inspiring. I’ve always prayed for people (usually when they ask), and I know they’ve been touched. I’ve seen miracles like that on TV before, but never up close and personal. The look on that mans face when you laid hands on his right leg, his jaw about hit the floor. His eyes were wide open with tears running down his face. He could hardly stand still. He was laughing and crying at the same time. When he looked down to see what kind of heating device you were putting on his leg, (because it was so hot), I thought oh boy this is it, the big one, and it was. After you prayed for him he was flexing and bending joints and muscles that he couldn’t flex and bend since having that bomb blow up by him in Iraq. I agree that shrapnel is gone. I can still hear his voice in my mind. When he yelled to his wife (who also looked awe struck or maybe dumbfounded), Honey!! Can you believe this? I could never do this before!!! Do you believe this! Thank God!!! Thank you! Thank you! Merry Christmas!!!! Dave, I know I’m leaving out many of the other details, but I know that this was the most spectacular miracle (other than my own personal miracle) that I’ve ever seen with my own eyes. Now I pray for people all the time. At work this week I prayed for 5 people expecting and believing for the big one. The one like I saw last Sunday.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s do it again!

 

 

Hi Dave,

I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity of going treasure hunting with you and your sister last Sunday.  Wow….

To recap what happened-I just still cannot believe the look on the Navy Seals face as you prayed for him-and his wife too. She was touched too, by the holy hand of God.  I love that Jesus healed them in Walmart, It is so awesome and truly a faith builder.   As you laid your hand on his Knee, he had a look of shock and asked what you put on his knee!!  You said just my hand and that Jesus was touching him, healing him…. and he began to cry and laugh at the same time. I will always treasure the joy that the young man and his wife had for our Jesus healing them. (Her back was healed too……… praise God).

All the families we prayed for Sunday were precious, and each time we prayed God was right there blessing them. 

Just call me and let me know when you’re going …………. I will be there as fast as I can get there ……

God Bless, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment